Founded in 1977, World Class Vacations is among the largest student travel companies in the nation, and it a top travel provider for Disney. WCV has worked with thousands of schools and delivered countless memorable moments during its 35-plus years in the business. Read the full WCV story.
Top reasons to book with World Class Vacations
- 36 years in Student Travel – literally thousands of references!
- Student Travel Planners who customize itineraries to meet your unique needs.
- Knowledgeable on-site staff at each destination, along with private security guard(s) for your group each evening at the hotel.
- Unsurpassed buying power in the Student Marketplace, which means the lowest possible package prices and highest value!
- As an American Express Travel Representative, we have access to the immense resources of American Express Worldwide.
- We offer your group the option to “TRAVEL TOGETHER” on one of our chartered “aircraft” from your select city to anywhere in the world! (Aircraft seating capacity: 117, 137, 172 seats) OR reserved scheduled air space, based on your needs. IF YOU CHARTER AN ENTIRE AIRCRAFT, YOU KNOW WHO’S SITTING IN EVERY SEAT... YOUR STUDENTS AND STAFF!!!
- Protection of Funds & Performance Bond on every trip – insured accounts on all our chartered flights, backed by our Surety Trust Bond, PLUS to show you the confidence we have in our services, we allow you to hold thousands of dollars from your final payment until after your trip returns home.
- Professional Liability Insurance (Errors and Omission), our company policy covers all of our clients.
- “Disney Top 5 Student Travel Planner for the past decade.” World Class Vacations also received the “Partner Award” from the Walt Disney World® Resort for providing quality experiences and demonstrating business integrity.
- Member of United States Tour Operator Association(USTOA), a select group of Tour Companies that are held to the highest industry standards and requires each member to set aside $1,000,000.00 of its own funds to protect consumer deposits and payments as part of their Travelers Assistance Program.