Fundraising Tips for your next WCV Adventure
Are you planning on traveling with World Class Vacations for a class trip, dance, or culinary event? If you plan on fundraising to help offset some of the costs, here are a few tips and tricks:
- Start fundraising early: Most of our events are scheduled at least a year in advance. Start palling your fundraising efforts at the beginning of the booking process.
- Set a deadline: Set a deadline to have all of your fundraising completed. Give yourself enough time to apply the money from fundraising to your account. This way, you’ll have a better idea of your account balance.
- Set a Goal: Set a reasonable goal for how much you would like to fundraise. Keep track of your progress over time to see if you are on track towards reaching your goal. If you are getting close to your goal, then raise it.
- Promote: Let people know what event you’re attending and why you’re excited to go. Promote your fundraising efforts. Whether if it’s on social media, email, or face to face. D
- Be Creative: There are tons of different ways to fundraise for your trip. Get creative and find more than one way to raise money for your trip.
- Make small payments as you go: If you have any extra money left in your budget, try applying to your balance for your trip.
Have any questions about an upcoming trip?
Contact our office at 800-222-4432