July 22nd, 2019
What to Know: Dance The World Broadway
We are just days away from dance studios making their Broadway debut in New York City! Here are a few reminders to consider before leaving your hometown for the big apple:
Review your travel documents.
- Everything you need to know regarding the event is in your travel documents. Become familiar with the general instructions, your dance studio’s itinerary, and the map of New York City.
Take photos of everything included in your travel documents.
- Before leaving for New York, take photos of everything included in your travel documents. This includes Broadway Show Tickets (Front and Back), Times Square Wristbands, Cruise tickets, Itinerary, General Instructions, Hotel Voucher, etc.
Allow extra time to get to each location.
- Although most events will be within walking distance, allow yourself extra time to get to each location. Plan accordingly to get to the stage shows, Times Square Performances, NYC Skyline Dinner/Dance Cruise, workshops, etc. on time.
Don’t forget to pack your Times Square Performance costume and sneakers.
- If you need a different shoe size, shoe exchanges will be available at rehearsal. Remember to keep your shoes stored in the original box.
While preparing for Dance The World Broadway keep in mind:
- It may be hot and humid so stay hydrated throughout the event.
- You are representing your dance studio
- Be on time
- Take time to network with other dance studios from around the world!
- Don’t forget to share your photos with us! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook (@dancetheworldevents) and use #DTWBroadway.