What to Know Before You Go: Dance The World Holiday
Dance The World Holiday is almost here! Here are a few things to keep in mind before and during your trip to the most magical place on Earth!
- Parade and Video Music Production Costume
- Ruby Red Dance Shoes
- Stage Show Costume
- Park Hopper and Mickey’s Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets
Review your travel documents.
- Everything you need to know regarding the event is in your travel documents. Become familiar with the general instructions, your dance studio’s itinerary, and the map we provided.
Take photos of everything included in your travel documents.
- Before leaving, take photos of everything included in your travel documents. This includes all Park Tickets (Front and Back), Itinerary, General Instructions, Hotel Voucher, etc.
Allow extra time to get to each location.
- Give yourself extra time to get to each location so you don’t miss an event. Plan accordingly to get to the parades, video music production, stage shows, etc. on time.
Carry your park ticket with you at all times.
- During the event, you may need your Park Hopper® Ticket. Keep your physical park ticket, that was included your travel documents, with you at all times.
Don’t forget to pack your parade costume and shoes.
- If you need a different shoe size, shoe exchanges will be available at rehearsal. Remember to keep your shoes stored in the original box. Parade costumes should be exchanged through your dance studio before arriving in Florida for Dance The World Holiday. Pack your costume and shoes in your carry-on bag!
While getting ready for Dance The World Holiday keep in mind:
- Florida climate could be hot and humid
- You are representing your dance studio
- Take the time to meet and talk to other dance studios from around the world
- Don’t forget to share your photos with us! Tag us on Instagram and Facebook and use #DTWHoliday or #DanceTheWorld